This luxury home holds a soft spot in our hearts.
A beach house like no other, built on a 2,833m2 piece of prime beach-front on Albatross Avenue in Mermaid Beach.
Peter Stormonth was privileged to be given the task of site managing this record-breaking project, built on the amalgamation of 7 blocks of prime Gold Coast beachfront.
The PJ Stormonth team were proud to help bring this project to life.
“Exceptional quality finished to the very highest of standards.”
Kollosche Prestige Agents
luxury build / mermaid beach
This is not your average Beach House. It raises the bar for beach and resort living, adding a new level of detail and luxury. This is an expert use of symmetry, space, textures and materials.
Taking 18 months to complete, this luxury beach house designed by BGD Architects contains 30+ rooms including 6 ensuited bedrooms and a beautiful fully self contained house-keeper dwelling.
The bare specifications are impressive, but they can’t convey the feeling of standing in the central atrium — awe inspiring.
- Built on 2,833m2 of absolute beachfront land
- Six large ensuited bedrooms
- Fully self contained managers dwelling
- Architecture that is elegant, state of the art and timeless
- 11+ car garage with additional storage
- Beachfront theatre room and wine cellar
- 2 gourmet kitchens, pizza oven and beachfront Teppanyaki pavilion
- Massive outdoor entertaining area and large lawned play area for children
- Large infinity-edge pool integrated into the outdoor entertaining area
Dual stone and wooden staircases suspended from feature stone walls, frame the room and draw guests towards the infinite blue of the pool and ocean.
This is truely an all-day, all-weather room; full of light and covered by an extensive glass roof. The bare specifications are impressive, but they can’t convey the feeling of standing in the central atrium — awe inspiring.